Consolidated values education and wants to encourage students in Consolidated’s service area to pursue higher education by offering five $2,000 scholarships.
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must meet the following criteria:
- Either the parent or the student must be a customer of Consolidated at the time of application.
- The student can be either a high school senior or a non-traditional student who has lived or worked in a Consolidated community.
- The student must be a United States citizen and plan to attend an accredited college, university, technical school, community college or junior college.
- Community or Volunteer Service
- Work Experience
- Leadership Achievement
- Academic Achievement or Letters of Recommendation
March 17, 2017: Applications due.
April 14, 2017 : Scholarship winners will be notified.
May 2017: Announcement will appear in local newspapers.
Need Help? Click Here.