Do something great for the environment AND your bank account!
Switch to our paperless billing. You'll receive your monthly bills from us electronically and pay them electronically. It's a small change that yields big savings:
- Save $5 on your Consolidated bill.**
- Save time paying your bills.
- Save money on stamps and checks.
- Save trees by helping to reduce paper use.
It just takes a minute to get started with paperless billing, but it reaps rewards.
To Go Green today,
- Take your most recent paper bill and start your online account for paperless billing click here. Be sure to check the Paperless billing box!
- Next, fill out this Automatic Bank Collect form
- Scan and email to email@example.com with a voided check, fax to 402-489-9034, or mail in to Consolidated Companies PO Box 6147 Lincoln NE, 68506.
You're all set!
Or you can call us for help at 800-742-7464. Go Paperless! GO GREEN!
**Some restrictions apply. Customer must have a broadband
plan (à la carte or in a bundle) with Mbps speeds of 5/1, 10/1
or 20/1. ACH payment is required; credit card payment
excluded. Contact us for complete details.