Consolidated Community Scholarships 2020
Consolidated Community Scholarship
Consolidated values education and wants to encourage students in Consolidated’s service area to pursue higher education by offering five $2,000 scholarships.
To be eligible for the scholarship a student must meet the following criteria:
- Either the parent or the student must be a customer of Consolidated at the time of application.
- The student can be either a high school senior or a non-traditional student who has lived or worked in a Consolidated community.
- The student must be a United States citizen and plan to attend an accredited college, university, technical school, community college or junior college.
All eligibility requirements must be met. Failure to provide the required information may result in disqualification. Winners agree to have their names released to the media. Scholarships may only be used for payment of tuition. Payments will be made directly to the school after the student provides confirmation of enrollment.
- Community or Volunteer Service
- Work Experience
- Leadership Achievement
- Academic Achievement or Letters of Recommendation
|March 16, 2020||Applications due.|
|April 13, 2020||Scholarship winners will be notified.|
|May 2020||Announcement will appear in local newspapers.|