Do something great for the environment AND your bank account!
Switch to our paperless billing. You'll receive your monthly bills from us electronically and pay them electronically. It's a small change that yields big savings:
- Save $5 on your Consolidated bill.**
- Save time paying your bills.
- Save money on stamps and checks.
- Save trees by helping to reduce paper use.
It just takes a minute to get started with paperless billing, but it reaps rewards.
To Go Green today,
- Take your most recent paper bill and start your online account for paperless billing click here. Be sure to check the Paperless billing box!
- Next, fill out this Automatic Bank Collect form
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a voided check, fax to 402-489-9034, or mail in to Consolidated Companies PO Box 6147 Lincoln NE, 68506.
You're all set!
Or you can call us for help at 800-742-7464. Go Paperless! GO GREEN!
**Some restrictions apply. Customer must have a broadband
plan (à la carte or in a bundle) with Mbps speeds of 5/1, 10/1
or 20/1. ACH payment is required; credit card payment
excluded. Contact us for complete details.
The Nebraska One Call Notification Act was established in 1994 to protect underground facilities, the excavating public, and the general public. The Act creates one point of communication between the excavating public and the Nebraska member underground utilities regarding any upcoming excavation projects in the State of Nebraska. It’s free, easy and it’s the Law!
Visit http://www.ne1call.com/ or call 800-331-5666
Feeder Cattle Futures